Livermead Cottage was erected in 1825. At the time of this image in the Early 1860's it was a lodging house. It was gutted by fire in January 1886. The Livermead Cliff Hotel now occupies this site. 
1940's Postcards 
© Rew Hotels 2012 
Designed and created by it'seeze
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. ACCEPT COOKIES MANAGE SETTINGS