Your Safety is our Priority
Minimising the risk of Covid-19 when we re-open our doors on 4th July
The welfare of our guests and our team is always our first priority. We are currently working extremely hard, so when you are able to visit us again, you can do so feeling assured that we have in place all the precautions to minimise the spread of Covid-19 and keep you and your loved ones safe.
We have made changes to how we will operate including implementing extensive health and safety guidelines in conjunction with our top health and safety adviser and Government recommendations. Our teams have been trained, so that when we can welcome you again from 4th July (subject to Government approval) we can do so safely and with confidence.
· You must wear a mask when entering and moving aroun public areas at all times. You may only remove the mask when sat at a table to eat or drink or in your bedroom
Protective Screens have been installed at reception and in the Bar for your safety and peace of mind
· Our check-in procedure has been streamlined to facilitate a fast and reduced-contact experience
· Hand santiser points have been installed around the hotel for your use and convince
· Floor markings and signage has been installed to help with 1m social distancing
· You will receive a pre stay letter / email with more details of our new procedures and information with regards to your stay
· Reception, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage service, Kitchen and Maintenance have all undergone Covid-19 training to ensure their and our guests safety at all times
· Our team members will wear the recommended and correct personnel protective equipment at all times
· Each team member will be temperature checked on arrival for their shift
· Our public areas have been re modelled to provide social distancing between tables in the lounge, bar and restaurant (in line with Government recommendations)
· Extensive and frequent cleaning and sanitising of public areas and restrooms has been implemented with particular attention to high touch / contact points
· You are not allowed to gather in groups of more than 6 people from multiple households at any time.
· Table service will be provided in the Restaurant and Bar areas.
· Non-contact thermometer is available at reception should you feel concerned at any point during you stay
you can meet in groups of up to two households (anyone in your support bubble counts as one household) in any location - public or private, indoors or outdoors. You do not always have to meet with the same household - you can meet with different households at different times. However, it remains the case - even inside someone’s home - that you should socially distance from anyone not in your household or bubble. This change also does not affect the support you receive from your carers
when you are outside you can continue to meet in groups of up to six people from different households, following social distancing guidelines
DIRECT FLEXI - BOOKINGS Giving you total peace of mind
TOTALLY FLEXIBLE ROOM RESERVATIONS
LOW DEPOSIT ON BOOKING
FREE CANCELLATION UP TO 7 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
ALL DEPOSITS TRANSFERRABLE TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY
ALL DEPOSITS TRANSFERRABLE FOR UP TO 2 YEARS
NEED TO MOVE YOUR HOLIDAY DATES, NO PROBLEM
DEPOSITS CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO GIFT VOUCHERS
SECURE THE DATES YOU WANT & DON'T MISS OUT
BOOK 7 NIGHTS & GET 1 NIGHT FREE*
FREE UPGRADE IF AVAILABLE
Click on this text to edit it.
Click on this text to edit it.
Want to give a Gift to Someone Special
We're all not sure when we'll be open again, so why not give one of our Gift Vouchers to friends or family. We will print and post the Voucher for you to the lucky person. There is no limit on what you choose to give and Gift Vouchers can be used anywhere in the Hotel, so whether its for a Bar Meal or your main holiday, they really can be used for anything.
To buy one of our Gift Vouchers, please call the Hotel during office hours - 9am - 5pm - Monday to Friday
TELEPHONE 01803 299666
Not often moved to write a review but......
Not often moved to write a review but am currently enjoying a couple of nights here on way back from Cornwall and have to say had a fabulous relaxing stay with Anthony and staff! Was a little anxious about staying somewhere so soon but needn’t have been. The hotel absolutely spotless and extra hygiene COVID precautions always at the forefront! The staff are 5* even settling in to the new routine and standards having only just opened!
Staff , food (well done chef👨🍳) location, cleanliness everything fab ! Well done and thank you to Anthony and all 🙏
Best Western they are a credit to your brand and have secured a return customer!🥂🥂🥂
Review July 2020